Ship chemical maintenance & cleaning products, test kits & chemical engineering support since 1992
- Aquamarine, with head office in the UK, supplies a full range of chemicals for use on board ship. A one-stop-shop, engine chemicals, boiler treatments, cleaning products, maintenance chemicals, toilet, pipework and galley hygiene
- Our engine coolants meet the need for both traditional and modern engine coolants including aluminium approved products to suit different fuel types.
- Products reflect the demands of today with reduction in emissions, biodegradable products, recyclable packaging, chemical disposal and IMO regulations and guidelines.
- Boiler treatments and water system products including Reverse Osmosis & Potable Water Chemicals.
- Shipsan® Water Safety Plans & Potable water management plans & products for management of Water Hygiene on board ship. www.shipsan.co.uk
A full range of cleaning products incorporates state of the art environmental and quality, well tested marine environment products that are effective in use.
Marine Engine Coolant Monitoring & Potable Water Monitoring systems.
Our technical team supervises and monitors your engine log sheets & we give a monthly audit report with any remedial actions and recommendations specific to your vessels.
Cloud Technical Management for coolant, boiler treatments & Potable/drinking Water Management with our test kits
Lab Services and on-board – Testing, Recording, Monitoring
- MBC, micro-biological testing of engine coolant, fuel oil, lube oil
- Bunker testing
- MBC in potable water
- Legionella lab tests and portable accurate and industry accepted tests, compliant with current Legionella guidelines and PHA & MGN guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Coolant and boiler specific parameter on-board test kits
- Specialist Chemical company focusing totally on chemical products and applications Aquamarine for the marine industry
- Formulating and producing chemical products since 1992
- Working with shipowners, managers, superintendents to find the right solution for the right application if it is not available within our current range of products.
UK Head office: 00 44 1684 290077
ISO 9001 Certified & ISO 14000 Accredited
Distributor Opportunities 2019 – Aquamarine Marine Ship Sales
- Aquamarine is always expanding & interested in looking for new Distributor partners.
- Our distributors are a carefully selected dedicated team of well-established marine suppliers who are interested in maximising business potential and committed to offering their customers the best possible service together with our products which are manufactured in the U.K.
- There is a specific opportunity in 2019 for new partners who are prepared to invest for maximum return.
- We are specifically looking for key port Distributors worldwide including USA, Singapore and China in Key ports.
- Please contact us for a preliminary introduction by email, email@example.com or call 00 (44) 1684 290077.
Aquasteel Specific Distributors – Rust Converter Treatment
- There is an opportunity worldwide for Aquasteel Distributors for our unique and successful Rust Converter and Primer product
- Aquasteel is a multi-market product for Marine, Industry, Construction, Automotive and retail.
Please contact us for a preliminary introduction by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 (44) 1684 290077.