AQUA-STEEL– No.1 Rust Converter for the marine industry
- Unique corrosion control system
- For use in the aggressive marine environment
- For treatment of rusted ferrous metal surfaces.
The ferrous surface to be protected is converted on contact to a complex organic iron compound by the unique de-oxygenating agent incorporated in the Aquasteel converter. This black, corrosion-resistant layer is formed by utilizing all the surface moisture and oxygen during the reduction reaction. The special co-polymer latex emulsion system dries to form an impermeable barrier to oxygen and moisture.
- Water based and solvent free.
- Contains no harsh phosphoric or hydrofluoric acids,
- Safe for employees and for the environment.
It has been used extensively in the marine industry for over 20 years during which time it has been further improved to become the Ship and Marine industry most popular rust treatment and preventative product.
Aquasteel can extend paint life in excess of 3 years.
- Remove rust flakes
- De-grease and de-salt, may be applied damp.
- Aquasteel can be left in its black finish, or can be over-painted.
Available in 4 x 5 Litre & 25 Litres. see www.aquasteel.co.uk for smaller packs or call 01684 290077
Call us or purchase on-line.