• This chemical product is a dry powder product used for hardness reduction and phosphate control in boiler water systems
• Eliminates calcium scale problems
• Phosphate levels are optimised
• Hardness salt forms are easily removed by blow down
• Can be used in all ship boiler water systems
This product is formulated to give an optimum phosphate level within boiler water systems. This ensures correct hardness levels at all times.
A representative sample of boiler water must be regularly obtained and tested for phosphate levels. The use of impure feed water will influence phosphate demand.
The liquid should be applied at a ratio of 1 part to 20 parts water and then fed into the boiler system by a by-pass feeder.
These are recommended limits for levels of treatment. They are not intended to replace either shipping company instruction or boiler manufacturer’s policy.
NSN J150 6850-99-834-9159
Pack Size 25 Ltrs
Product Ref. HPC