Chlorine Neutraliser Liquid for Ballast tanks and other applications
This SODIUM META BI-SULPHITE 40% product is a de-chlorinating additive designed to quickly eliminate hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions during post-chlorination flushing.
Physical State: Straw Coloured Liquid
pH 4.5 – 5.0
Specific Gravity (SG) 1.23 @ 16°C
• Measurement of chlorine levels prior to addition is necessary
• This solution is then used to dose a system according to;
– 3.7 ml per m³ of system water per 1 ppm of free chlorine
• The solution can then be added slowly, with agitation, to system waters
Please refer to material safety data sheet for detailed handling/storage instructions.
• Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes to prevent mild irritation.
• Product should not be ingested
SODIUM Meta BI-SULPHITE Treatments are shipped in 25 litre and 200 litre non-returnable
Used as part of the Ballast Water Exchange Programme regime