Ship Drinking Water Tank & System Super-Chlorination – New Spray Method using Shipsan®
- Most efficient method including Hoses, taps and pipework.
- The new spray method of Super-chlorination on a ship for drinking water systems
- Shipsan® sterilant is also available as a shock treatment Drinking Water/Potable Water Treatment in case of bio-film issues or legionella.
- Saves days of work and eliminates unnecessary water waste
- Shipsan is used heavily diluted
- Its results take minutes instead of hours
- No need to empty the tank after, remove any debris and good to go. Shipsan is more effective than hypochlorite and is not corrosive to the tanks or systems. Shipsan is Supplied in 25 litre drums.
- (Please note you cannot use Sodium or Calcium Hypochlorite for spray super-chlorination but you can use Shipsan®
Keep a stock on board (in most cases 2-4 drums is adequate) in case of an outbreak of legionella or in case of requirement to super-chlorinate by the Port Health Authority. These cleaning solutions give give Value-for-money & Best Practice more info here
New! Shipsan® Sterilant Spray for MLC 2006 Compliance
Available in packs of 6 or 12 x 500 ml.
- use for hose couplings
- galley surfaces
- public area surfaces
- around spas
- hospitals and med centres
- Final stage sterilant in food prep areas.
- Kills harmful bacteria fast and efficiently
- Removes bio-film
- Ready to use.