Aquamarine Distillate Fuel Improver for Ships
Aquamarine Distillate Fuel Improver is designed to improve several properties of modern
It controls the formation of sludge and inhibits corrosion whilst simultaneously improving lubricity.
This helps to reduce problems creating by filter clogging, sticking injectors and corrosive attack on fuel system components.
• Improves the lubricity of low sulphur marine diesel fuels
• Improves storage stability of fuels
• Fights corrosion
• Helps to prevent fuel injector fouling on board ship
- Dose Aquamarine Distillate Fuel Improver into the feed lines. Product may be added to
storage or blending tanks with adequate mixing.
- Add the product at between 1 litre per 4 tonnes of fuel.
Pack Size 25 Ltr.
Hyper-Concentrated Marine Fuel Treatment for Low Sulphur Fuels, new Micro-technology
Benefits of using:
Improves Engine Performance
Enhanced Engine Performance
Reduces harmful emissions
Greater Fuel Efficiency
A solution for low sulphur fuel problems
• Reduces Fuel Consumption
• Reduces Maintenance Costs
• Reduces the formation of waxy and carbonaceous deposits
• Cleans components
• Cleans Filters & Injectors
• Prevents -Rusting and corrosion of components
• Prevents -Governor/Metering component failure
• Prevents -Sticky metering components (both pump and nozzle)
• Prevents -Injection component wear and seizure
2017 “the fuel pump plungers on one of the engines were found to be coated with a lacquer”
WHY YOU NEED AQUABURN L
Counters problems caused from the use of low sulphur fuels by the addition of additives that improve lubricity and reduce deposit formation within the fuels.
It also has cleaning capability to remove deposits that have already occurred.
• USE AT 0.O5% FOR LOW SULPHUR FUELS
• MOST EFFECTIVE DOSING IS BY DIRECTLY ADDING INTO THE TRANSFER PUMP SUCTION.
• THE PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ADDED TO THE STORAGE TANKS WITH ADEQUATE MIXING